•Bespoke Garden Buildings
•Bespoke Timber Buildings
•Corner Summer Houses
•Timber Garden Sheds
•Mobile Field Shelters
Wooden Stables For Horses Designed, Built & Installed At Realistic Prices
All of our Wooden Stables For Horses are built to top quality standards, our team have been manufacturing wooden stables, portable wooden stables and also mobile field shelters for equestrians for more than 30 years. Custom Timber Buildings are timber stable manufacturers along with makers of conventional as well as custom wooden stables. We are also proud ourselves on the customer support we provide to our clients. We provide warm and friendly, down to earth advice on each of our wooden stables as well as equine shelters range.
Deciding upon the right timber stables for you and your horses takes time, with some timber stable manufacturers saying to offer a lot more options for your Mobile Timber Stables, Stable Blocks or Mobile Field Shelters than any other. We're feeling honestly, that since we make each stable or field shelter to order it helps us to design it specifically to your needs, no matter how complicated the demand.
Single Pony Stables, tack rooms, multiple in-line stables, Double Stables, u-shaped constructions, L-shaped stables, Loose Boxes, hay barns, horse-box storage, field shelters, and mobile stables. The actual combinations of how to construct your wooden stables are generally staggering ... however our prices are not!
Custom Built Stables don't have to be more expensive ... What you'll get for the money will be high quality timber stables along with customer service second to none, built to meet your equine stable or horse field shelter requirements specifically ... therefore please feel free to get in touch with one of our equine stable experts to see what we can do for you ... today!
SOME BENEFITS OF WOODEN STABLES FOR HORSES...• A higher thermal value (size for size) when compared to other forms of construction.
• Warmer in the winter times and cooler in the summer.
• Increased sound insulation, lessens the risk of sensitive horses being spooked.
• Construction is not weather dependant, unless in extreme circumstances.
• Shortened Construction Period which leads to shelter for your horses quicker.
• Reduced foundation costs due to the lighter structure of timber horse stables.
• Environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
Wooden Stables For Horses : Regular Sizes• There are a number of sizes of horse stables & field shelters which are considered regular or standard.
• 10 x 12 Wood Stables - we consider this a stable suitable for ponies.
• 12 x 12 Wood Stables - a standard unit of measurement for most stables.
• 12 x 14 Wood Stables - for the larger horse.
• 24 x 12 Double Stables - a standard size for most double stables.
• 48 x 12 In-Line Stable Complex - recognized as suitable for a block of 4 stables or 3 stables with tack or small hay barn.
But as a timber stable manufacturers we can say, wooden stables and stable complexes can be of almost any size or shape and we highly recommend you call us with your ideas and allow us to discuss things thoroughly before you make any rash decisions on a purchase of any wooden stables for sale.