If you are looking for Wooden Stables In Devon Custom Timber Buildings' superb range of Utimber stables are ideal for every situation. They are designed with quality, durability and affordability upmost in our minds. Our equestrian stables are designed around the concept that stables need adaptability.
The freedom to choose stable sizes to suit your horses or ponies, tack rooms for storage of essential equipment, hay & feed stores and even veterinary facilities are just some of the additions sometimes needed by our customers, . We have also fitted eco-water systems, solar lighting options and a host of other requests over the years.
All of our Wooden Stables For Sale are manufactured to high quality standards, we've been manufacturing stables, mobile stables & mobile field shelters for equestrians for over 25 years. Custom Timber Buildings are manufacturers of conventional and bespoke timber stables and pride ourselves on our workmanship. We offer stables for horses & Ponies in a multitude of configurations from single stables, double stables, stable blocks, mobile stables, field shelters, mobile field shelters, stables with wheels, stables on metal skids, stables on wooden skids, the list goes on and on!
We deliver & install Wooden Stables in Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay, Paignton, Exmouth, Newton Abbot, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Brixham, Teignmouth, Bideford, Sidmouth, Dawlish, Ivybridge, Northam, Tavistock, Honiton, Ilfracombe, Kingsteignton and many other areas throughout Devon
The combinations of how to design & construct your timber stables are staggering ... but our prices are not!
Custom Built Stables need not be more expensive ... What you get for your money are quality timber stables and customer service second to none, designed to meet your stabling or shelter needs precisely ... so please feel free to contact one of our Devonshire Stables Advisors to see how we can help you ... today!
Benefits Of Wooden Stables...
- A higher thermal value (size for size) when compared to other forms of construction
- Warmer in the winter months, cooler in the summer
- Increased sound insulation, lessens the risk of sensitive horses being spooked
- Construction is not weather dependant, unless in extreme circumstances
- Shortened Construction Period which leads to shelter for your horses quicker
- Reduced foundation costs due to the lighter structure of timber horse stables
- Environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing